What is the drink you cannot live without?
WATERLESS BRAIN IS AS USELESS AS A BRAINLESS HUMAN!
Of course.. it is WATER…
Every living being in this planet earth knows it. But the question is – why it’s been asked in Quora! May be to remind ourselves the importance of the most important WATER.
Here are some amazing things about WATER.
- WATER helps us in regulating body temperature,protecting tissues and protecting our body.. Like Almost EVERYTHING.. We are actually Water (Water constitutes more than half of our body weight).
- But only 1% of the world’s water is drinkable. (DO NOT WASTE WATER)
- WE SHOULD SAVE WATER considering the fact that there is a water reservoir floating in space that contains 140 trillion times the amount of water on earth.(even space knows the importance of WATER)
- 70% of human brain is WATER.
- WATER IS UNIQUE. Pure water has a neutral pH of 7, which is neither acidic nor basic. WATER is the universal solvent.
- There is the same amount of WATER on earth as there was when the earth was formed.
- WATER is part of a deeply interconnected system. What we pour on the ground ends up in our water, and what we spew into the sky ends up in our water.
- Eventhough a WATER molecule consists of only Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms, it’s physical and chemical properties are extraordinarily complicated and incompletely understood.
- South African women and children walk a daily distance equivalent to 16 trips to the moon and back to fetch WATER.
- WATER is crucial. Lets not take it for granted.. CHERISH WATER.
Thank GOD for the WATER we drink today….
All of these answers f the obvious(ly boring people) about what is “healthy” to drink. I’m here to shed a little sarcastic twist to the answers.
The one drink that I can not live without supplies our bodies of a couple important food groups to keep us healthy. I’m really quite surprised noone has brought this up till now! I mean, water… yeah yeah, it’s important but what about the ever important Barley and Hops to keep the *** clear>????? !!!! Wheat to help us grow??? !!! The fluids to help us flush out our bodies, as this does so much more of than any glass of water I’ve drank. This, of course is a good ol’ ***.
I’m partial to a Bud Light, myself but enjoy a good cool Rolling Rock now and then as well. Corona is great with a nice burrito.
I’m just trying to keep us health here, guys!
Be good humans