How can I marry Amarican women?

Mudassir Ali
Feb 26, 2020 01:29 PM 0 Answers
Member Since Dec 2019
Subscribed Subscribe Not subscribe
Mudassir Ali
- Feb 26, 2020 01:30 PM

After finding a girl that you love, if she happens to be an American then you can propose and assuming if you’re not from the US then you’d have to go through likely a K1 visa which after the fees and getting approved through the I-129 and a medical exam plus an interview to feel out the legitimacy of the relationship, you would get the k1 visa which is good for 6 months and once you would enter the united states you would have 90 days to wed your American beauty. You’d have to file for a social security card before getting married plus setting up a wedding in a church or a court house and getting all the paperwork for that filled out. From there immigration depends on which country you’re going to. If you want to bring back your American bride then it depends more on your country and their rules. If you wish to stay in the US then you need to file for an Adjustment of Status and a bunch of other paperwork, you aren’t able to leave country for a while until you’d get your permanent residency card for risk of them not allowing you back into the country. After you’d have that it’d only be good for 2 years at first because they’d want to make sure your relationship is valid, you’d have to go for an interview again and get it renewed. After that though, when the third year of your marriage would pass you could file to become a US citizen.

TLDR Unless you truly love her, don’t do it.

Reply on This
Replying as Submit
0 Subscribers
Submit Answer
Please login to submit answer.
0 Answers